Georgia North East GA  FS 2002 S10 4.3L VORTEC V6 5 speed! Good LS1 Project truck or fix and drive! Need to move it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
215   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2002 S10 4.3L VORTEC V6 5 speed! Good LS1 Project truck or fix and drive! Need to move it soon!

Zip Code: 30553

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2300 OBO!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an 02 2wd Chevy S10 extended cab approx 180K. The great 4.3 Vortec V6 with a rare 5-speed combo! You wont find many with the V6 and a stick shift. Truck is lowered(i think it has a Belltech kit but dont hold me to it). Has Ultra black and machined wheels and almost brand new set of High performance low pro tires (maybe have 300 miles at most on them), bed has a sprayed in liner still in fairly good shape.

Truck was running when parked, the fuel pump went out. I am not sure why, but this pump only lasted around 8 months before it gave up the ghost. Previously we had a $350 Delphi pump and it ran for a year. Not sure why they are not lasting, but I do not have the time, or extra cash to do anything with it. It was eventually going to get an LS1 swap, but with a baby now that is wayyyy way on the back burner.
This truck is NOT perfect, but it is solid. It has normal wear and tear. Never gave a lick of trouble other than fuel pumps and tires brakes general upkeep. It was a daily driver for several years. Front bumper is sort of mia from low scrubbing turns. The tailgate was lost on a crazy night in downtown Athens 5 years ago and the pass mirror glass is missing thanks to a black Angus cows big ass head. Motor is stock with the exception of the exhaust, it has a Borla XR1 stainless race muffler and exhaust dumped over rear axle. I will have to update the current mileage as the Battery is dead. I will try and do that asap. This would be a decent little project to fix up, if someone had a little money and time. Interior of the truck is dirty, just needs a good cleaning but carpet and seats and dash are in good shape. Please PM if you are serious about this truck, as I need to move it but I am also very busy. Truck has a clean title, bring me cash and its yours. Thanks ARCman

Pictures:
dscn5188-jpg.477864

dscn5189-jpg.477865

dscn5190-jpg.477866

dscn5191-jpg.477867

dscn5192-jpg.477868

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom