• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2006 Kawasaki ZX636 Track Bike

ATLDude

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2006-kawasaki-zx636-track-bike.1785077/
Item Name: FS 2006 Kawasaki ZX636 Track Bike

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500

Caliber: 636

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys and gals,

I wanted to post this up here before it goes on Craigslist. Originally bought the ZX636 and rolling spare parts chasis with the intentions of doing track days but really just don't have the time right now so am putting them up for sale. I only did one track day with it after getting it prepped so it's fresh and in great shape. (Changed oil and filter after track day). Tires only saw one track day at Little Talladega and it's a small track so tire wear was minimal.

So up for sale is a well sorted track bike and spare rolling chasis to go along with it.

Work below was done at MSP Cycles.

- Steel braided brake lines
- Pilot Power3. One track day at Little Talladega
- Fork seals
- Vortex rear sets and clip ons
- AllBalls Racing steering head bearings
- Battery
- Windscreen
- Motul 300v oil and filter change
- Motul 600 brake fluid
- Valve adjustment
- Engine Ice
- Spark plugs
- NRC Stator cover
- Leo Vince Titanium slip on
- Power Commander 3
- Manual cam chain tensioner

Included BONUS- OEM Green fuel tank and body work in LIKE NEW CONDITION.

Pictures:
20180919_171204-jpg.1801900

20180919_172204-jpg.1801901

20180919_172453-jpg.1801902

Yeah would of loved to try different tracks but time not permitting right now. Since this was my first track day ever, I was in the beginner group and then proceeded to the novice group. Maybe in the future I can get back into it.

Unless you do like 6 or more track days a year, a dedicated track bike might not make sense. I have done like 14 track days and 12 of them were on whatever street bike I was riding at the time... CBR1000rr, GSX-R750, KTM Super Duke 990, Ducati 1198, Ducati Monster 1200S, Daytona 675 and a Speed Triple 1050... The only track bike I had was a TL1000r, which I used twice in 2 years so I sold it.

636 is an IDEAL track bike, GLWS.

Thanks. Yeah, words of wisdom for sure. Had all the intentions, Lol! but life took a different course.

Occasionally when I get some free time I head out on the MTS1100S.

Thanks. Yeah, words of wisdom for sure. Had all the intentions, Lol! but life took a different course.

Occasionally when I get some free time I head out on the MTS1100S.

Those are funky looking but really sweet to ride. Hit me up some day, I am on a Panigale, wife is on a Street Triple RS 765.

Sounds good.

You're lucky your wife likes to ride too. Funny, my wife is passenger only and she's OK with the twisties but freaks out if you go 70 on hwy. Go figure.

Sounds good.

You're lucky your wife likes to ride too. Funny, my wife is passenger only and she's OK with the twisties but freaks out if you go 70 on hwy. Go figure.

Yeah, she's into guns, ATVs and motorcycles and does more track days than I do. It works well, I never have to worry about her getting mad if I buy a new bike or whatever, she's all into it. :-)

Back
Top Bottom