• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS 2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD *PRICE DROP*UPDATE with winch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKCruiser

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Haha ak go brrrr
193   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2007 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition 4WD *PRICE DROP*UPDATE with winch...

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $11000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: GA Vehicle BOS

Item Description: Here's my '07 4Runner. Southern truck made in Japan. I love this rig, but I needed more towing capacity so this one has to go. 2075xx miles that will go up slightly. Clean title in my name with no liens.

Sport Edition with 2WD and 4WD Hi and Low. Center locker and downhill assist for the adventurous type. This truck is setup nicely for the 4WD enthusiast. It has a Toytech lift with coil overs and Toytech rear higher capacity springs for extra cargo (think overlanding gear) or towing. Bilstein 5100 shocks in the back. Kumho MT71 LT295 70R17 tires. Custom winch bumper from Blue Lake Offroad. 6k lb Reese hitch and a new 7pin connector. K&N reusable air filter. Kenwood stereo with Android Auto/Carplay and a backup camera. Pedal commander makes this rig so much fun to drive. Wired for Garmin dash cams. Curt trailer brake controller.

Frame is GOOD TO GO. Most of those horror stories of rotted out frames are frames made by an American subcontractor. This one is Japanese. I got pics of the frame if you need them.

Oil changed with synthetic recently and trans fluid just changed at Aamco. Passed emissions with no problems (catalytic converters done within the last 10k miles). I'd take this truck across the country (and that was the plan until I needed more towing cap/payload) with ZERO qualms.

Panels are not perfect. Driver's side lower panels have been replaced and scratches throughout. This is a trail build. Not a show car. Priced accordingly.

See pics and don't hesitate with any questions.

Pictures:
IMG_3475.jpg
IMG_3476.jpg
IMG_3477.jpg
IMG_2259.jpeg
IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2262.jpeg
IMG_2263.jpeg
IMG_2264.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom