• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North West GA  FS 2013 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT - Beautiful Condition

gleeder

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2013 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT - Beautiful Condition

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 16500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Boa for you

Item Description: Absolutely Mint Condition JEEP Wrangler Sport that runs/drives beautifully, never any issues and just turned 129k miles (only ~11k miles per year since new).

Always maintained with oil changes every 3K-4k miles, new fluids + brakes just done.

Upgraded factory radio to a new digital touchscreen system with back-up camera, appleplay + android for hands free mobile, Spotify etc., all new upgraded speakers (cost $1200 and professionally installed last year). Original factory radio included.

This is a very gently used jeep that has been extremely well-maintained, never abused and never taken off-road. Underside is as clean as the top side. Used primarily gettin’ around town, topdown cruises to Dairy Queen and a few highway trips to FL.
Never failed - ever!

New Falken WildPeak A/T tires (265-75-17) with only <2k miles on them; matching spare.

New BesTop (fastback style) ragtop with tinted Windows, easy to remove and store in the rear.

Power windows

Automatic

Clean Ga title in my name

Located in Cumming Ga

Call me on my cell: 805-236-0210

Pictures:
IMG_3144.jpeg
IMG_3145.jpeg
IMG_3143.jpeg
IMG_3137.jpeg
IMG_3139.jpeg
IMG_3138.jpeg
IMG_3142.jpeg
IMG_3140.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg
IMG_3152.jpeg
IMG_3158.jpeg
IMG_3159.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom