• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 30" COMPUTER MONITORS HP LP3065

500mag

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
FREE MEN DO NOT ASK PERMISSION TO BEAR ARMS
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-30-computer-monitors-hp-lp3065.2386042/
Item Name: FS FIVE 30" COMPUTER MONITORS HP LP3065

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 each firm near me.

Caliber: 2560X1600 ****Update: 3 are sold. I have the monitor cords and power cords for all of them, but I do not have the boxes for the remaining 2.****

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 5 of these from my days of day-trading back in the day. These were $1500 each back then. I have the boxes also, but they are too big and heavy to ship. I also have the power cords and monitor cables. These can be used in the portrait position (pictured) or landscape (widescreen) by just rotating the mount on the back. They are height-adjustable, tilting, and swiveling (in landscape orientation). In the portrait position you can basically view an entire web page with little if any scrolling, and they take up less desk space. They are very bright and clear. Yes, I have checked all of them, and they all work perfectly.

Condition: Mint
Resolution: 2560x1600
Connection: Dual-link DVI. If your computer doesn't have this output, you can use DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI cable or HDMI to Dual-Link DVI cable (I believe), or an external (USB 3.0) video card with DVI output (probably the best option).

Pictures:
hp3065-jpg.2967650

Back
Top Bottom