• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 60acres in Bartow Co (white,ga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsmile

Default rank <2000 posts Sponsor
Master Extractor
162   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 60acres in Bartow Co (white,ga)

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4250/ac

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 60ac tract for sale in White. It’s is 20 ac of pasture, 40ac of wooded (mostly hardwood like oak, hickory, and walnut). 1 creek, 1/3 ac pond with dock, 30x50 enclosed pole barn (metal), 1 40’ high boy shipping container, large carport for hay or trailer storage, gravel drive, gates, outhouse. No power or infrastructure. I have used this for goofing off, hunting, 600yd range, etc..... it’s time to move on. The equipment is also available for included or separate deal. 50hp cab tractor with loader, tons of 3pt hitch equipment, bobcat 873 in excellent condition, commercial zero turn mower, 20’ tandem trailer, 24’ gooseneck, diesel utv, welding equipment, and a lot of other stuff.
Lots of potential for small farm. Tons of deer, turkey, and other wildlife. Existing stands can stay or go for right deal.

I can meet to show fridays-Sunday’s. It is 30min north of wade green rd, straight shot up 75.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom