• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS '91 F150 XLT Lariat RWD Low Miles

DTRAIN

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-91-f150-xlt-lariat-rwd-low-miles.1468748/
Item Name: FS '91 F150 XLT Lariat RWD Low Miles

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic

Item Description: 1991 F150 XLT Lariat. 2nd owner, 105k miles. 5.0 V8 with e3od auto trans. Fair shape all around with many new parts.

The good:
I've replaced radiator, starter, window and wiper motors, various sensors and brake components, bumpers, emmissions components, cat-back exhaust, plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, and much more. I maintain my vehicles well, with lube and oil changes on schedule. I use high quality parts and fluids.
The truck comes with an aluminum camper top, a rubber bed pad, husky floor mats and a new stereo.
This was a top trim truck, with power everything and cruise control.

The bad:
The AC is inoperable. This hasn't been well explored.
The truck is currently running rough at certain rpm ranges. I'm working on that. Runs and drives, but not how it should, and has.
The truck will need tires before long.

The ugly:
Dings, scratches, and dents throughout. Worst is shown as puncture in drivers door and crease in bedside.
Holes and tears on drivers side seat bolster.

Overall, the truck is presentable and makes a fine work truck. I've kept it on the road for years, and love it, but it doesn't fit my needs so well anymore. I'm interested in newer trucks, big and small. I want 4wd and an extended cab.

Asking 3k. If I make any major improvements, like tune, AC, or body work, the price will rise accordingly.

Pictures:
img_5686-jpg.1252577

img_5687-jpg.1252578

img_5688-jpg.1252579

img_5689-jpg.1252580

img_5690-jpg.1252581

Back
Top Bottom