• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Accurate Ordnance custom - Stiller Spectre 6.5 Creedmoor, Rock Creek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning8

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Accurate Ordnance custom - Stiller Spectre 6.5 Creedmoor, Rock Creek...

Zip Code: 31031

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Accurate Ordnance custom 6.5 Creedmoor. I used this in PRS but I moved onto the 6mm train. Stiller Spectre action. Rock Creek barrel - 24 inch, MTU, threaded 5/8x24. Action and barrel cerakoted black. Timney trigger - I think 510. MDT vertical grip. Action has scope rail built in. XLR Gen 2 Evolution Chassis. Added full length ARCA rail. Round count is approximately 3000+ - assume barrel needs replacement and price assumes zero value for barrel. Price is for Stiller Spectre action, trigger, and XLR chassis with ARCA rail. I can send more pictures if you want to see something specific. This setup made multiple trips to K&M Precision and Cool Acres and had no issues engaging targets through 1000+ yards. Harvested an antelope in New Mexico at 550 yards too!

Scope, scope rings, brake, magazine, and bipod not included.

I priced the package assuming zero value of current barrel - price reflects custom action, trigger, and chassis with essentially $0 for barrel. You can shoot out the 65CM barrel then get gunsmith to install the new barrel of your choice (6BR, Dasher, GT, and so forth).

Great way to get started in PRS then move into the high dollar custom you really want!

Pictures:
BGBS1641.JPG
CAKX9984.JPG
FIME1187.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom