• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Another Creepy Mask Gizmo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Another Creepy Mask Gizmo / No Party City Stuff----BOO!

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Return of the spooky / funky mask or whatever it is! :dizzy:

Since adopting the other mask AND this LOTS of creepy things been going on, and I want these thar thing out of here!! :suspicious:

Help me out fellow fellers! Getcha one of them or better yet git BOTH of them out of here!!! I darn sure not gonna be responsible fer any "strange abnormalities" you may incur. Once I get me prints off them, I mean wipe em down, THEY ARE YOURS!! NO REFUNDS. :hat:

I can only post 5 pics but have many more. I will insure you this did not come from Party City or Dolla Sargent. It was * born* in Sira Lanka and looking fer a new home RIGHT NOW!

Check out the snakes and look at their beautiful "smiles"....lol :tyrannosaurus:

It is a 3-piece display. The 2 sides fit nice and snug into the main "creature" :suspicious:

Pictures:
001-jpg.1668180

002-jpg.1668182

008-jpg.1668183

006-jpg.1668184

005-jpg.1668185

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
what kind of creepy stuff?

Ok. Tell you what, I will share a very minor "creepy / weird" thing that happened right here very recently :dizzy:

Some of the more serious thangs I will keep to my self but this minor incident you may say coincidence, I say hog wash!

See the link below of the Rolling Rock lighted sign / clock? Ok, keep your laughs to yourself BUT this @$^!$&* thing, the lighted sign part of it and the clock worked the many different times I tested it. The clock portion was just a AA battery but the lighted sign as seen in the ads picture was a plug in and is on.

Like my ad states, I did not want to clean it in fear of *somehow* banging / clanging / bumping / or any other mishap that yours truly could have done to the light or bulb being the semi-clumsy feller that I am :dizzy:

Well, some feller here contacted me about wanting to buy it so he could give it to a friend since all he pretty much drank was Rolling Rock beer....Wow, how nice.....right? :thumb: What a nice fella going to pay $33 (then $25 as I told him I was "just" ready to lower like the rest of me ads)

Still with me? Have I confused you....sorry!

Well, this VERY kind feller was supposed to swing by after hanging out in Woodstock that morning and pick it up at me shack, er, house. I didn't know but he happened to be coming from the "meet & greet" that was being held at the BBQ place in Woodstock where members here gathered to socialize, etc. I learned this while we cackled.

If he is reading this or not (I am married - no homo, sorry) he reminded me of a MMA fighter that I would RUN FROM before mixing it up with him :cool: He was very compact and looked like breaking bones would be fairly easy fer him!!! :suspicious:

Hope your still here, sorry to get side-tracked, but he messaged me letting me know he is on the way and it should be 45 minutes or so. I retrieved the sign / clock and sat it real close to where I am right now near a window with a view and receptacle so I could plug her in to get her nice and cozy before showing her off to him when he arrived.:hand:

Oh she was a lookin real good,WOO - HOO, and I know the feller is sureeeee gonna like her! :thumb: She had a *special* glow illuminating from her and the sexy sweep of her second hand on the clock had me almost mesmerized :hat: (think it had a second hand, maybe no...lol)

Anyways to finish up this thar *minor* boring "creepy / weird" happening, as I was watching the time and it got closer to his arrival I ran an extension cord from me shacks, er, houses front porch to outside the gate (as I have dogs) to a wittle wicker table where I was going to place her, plug her in, and show her off to "the feller" when he showed up :bull_head:

Well........I guess "she" didn't like being removed from the dark confines of our "shack", er, house!! Because once I brought her out and plugged her in that @&%*#@! refused to show off her glory!!! :evil: I was freakin panicking knowing he would pull up ANY SECOND!!!! :shocked: The ONLY thing I DIDN'T DO was *sing to her* begging her to get on with her "dance" (but the neighbor's would have thought I was MUCH wacker than I am) :dizzy:

So.....in a panicked state I start trying the obvious, the switch, is it on? Yup. Is the porch light switch on? Yup. Is the freakin cord bad? Nope. So......in a *red-alert* panic I grab that bitc....I mean light / lamp and run inside where she was putting on a show fer me by my computer, plug her in, and NOTHING!!!!!!! :evil: That freakin light portion that is obviously on in the link to my ad, AND ANY OTHER TIME I tried it, flat out tormented me into deep embarrassment not knowing what the heck to do now.:blue:

Well, the feller had to be REAL close but I pecked out an urgent message telling him I cannot get the light on, I am VERY sorry! I told him in a message that "if" he wanted to continue here instead of turning around and going home it would be FREE, as she I mean "it's" "damaged goods" :cold:

Gotta go but soon he arrived and I had to be red as a mutha out of embarrassment, but I told him it's yours for free but NO WAY could I take a plastic nickel fer it as it's "broke". IF..your still with me remember WAY BACK I said this feller was built like a MMA fighter trained to slowlyyyyyyyyy break bones? :cool: Well he kept waving a $10 bill around my jaw like a samurai sword or was having a sparring session with me face and although I kept telling him no, I cannot take it, he FINALLY "persuaded me" into submission and I accepted the $10 even though I honestly didn't want to take it...seriously! :tongue:

Soooooo...this very nice feller was going to buy a nice Rolling Rock sign / light / clock FOR HIS FREIND, who ONLY drank Rolling Rock according to him, and at the VERY / VERY / VERY LAST TEST, flat out *gave up the ghost", guessing she didn't want to leave, etc, etc, etc......:wacko:

Well, you asked. Sorry but the details in my opinion needed to be shared, without them it would have *just* been a "story", instead of a VERY strange / weird / creepy story, although a minor one. :thumb:

EDITED TO ADD: Do you know why I initially listed it fer $33 instead of $30 / $35 and so on?

LINK BELOW:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...lling-rock-beer-clock-amp-light-1998.1707747/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom