FS AR15 LPK Lower Parts Kits (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

csam

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: AR15 LPK Lower Parts Kits (3)

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $90 each

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 3 DS Arms AR LPKs

I am on my way to Savannah for the weekend, and I can drop off reasonable distacne from I-16/I-75 in Atlanta area or Savannah area (this weekend only)

I am not interested in any trades at this time.

$90 each, or $240 is you take all 3

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
Yes, comes with Pistol Grip, no buffer tube or other stock/rearend parts with these. I do have some of these parts avail. I just need to do a quick inventory of what I have before making promises. I do know I have enough to do one complete rear end (Buffer, tube, spring, endplate, castle nut, etc.)

gotcha..I just checked there website and they had the kits in stock, im really just looking for a spring/detent kit more or less..do you have any .75 gasblocks?

gotcha..I just checked there website and they had the kits in stock, im really just looking for a spring/detent kit more or less..do you have any .75 gasblocks?

Rule 1 when buying from DS Arms.....They do not use real time inventory on their website. Just because it says in stock, doesn't mean it is not on 12 month backorder. I love me som DSA, but accept that when ordering from them, I may not see my order for a VERY long time.

Rule 1 when buying from DS Arms.....They do not use real time inventory on their website. Just because it says in stock, doesn't mean it is not on 12 month backorder. I love me som DSA, but accept that when ordering from them, I may not see my order for a VERY long time.
well that was easy! I really just need the spring/detent kit to get me rollin again....and a new gas block

Yup! These were "IN Stock" when I ordered them in December 2012! Just got them yesterday. Been trying to cancel that order for two months, as I got kits elsewhere (here on ODT!) No responses, just billed the card, and shipped them. I gues that means I have an upper assy and VCG coming at some point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom