Item Name: Item Gone: FS AR22 CMMG Dedicated 22lr

Zip Code: 30568

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Valid Carry Permit

Item Description: I have an AR22 here that I would like to sell that has been assembled using the CMMG dedicated 22 LR barrel and bolt carrier assembly, not some conversion kit with poor accuracy.
Built this for my son to compete in rimfire challenge and other rimfire events at local clubs with some AR parts I had around but, he ultimately decided he wanted a 10/22 like me so this is now for sale.

It runs extremely well with CCI Standard Velocity rounds and has not given me any problems since going to a mil-spec trigger. I had a cassette type drop in trigger and it would jam with that. Since the swap over to mil-spec, not an issue at all. The bolt catch had no purpose and was removed to ensure that it did not interfere in the bolts operation.

This comes built on a Country Boy lower (same quality as an Anderson imo), matrix Arms handguard, utg s2 buttstock, BCM mod 3 grip. Has 3 - 25 round magazines that once empty will hold the bolt open.

Retail on all these parts are a good bit more than I am asking, you can Google it to see. I have a tally sheet here and to the best of my knowledge, there is about 760 bucks in all this.

706.982.9044 is the best and fastest way to get a hold of me to secure this for yourself.

Not looking to ship but will if the buyer is willing to pay for all the costs incurred in shipping the firearm.

Pictures:
PXL_20230923_025249649.jpg
PXL_20230923_025304959.jpg
PXL_20230923_025342938.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom