Sale Price: $600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AK-47, bolt action .308

Caliber: .223 / 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .223 Wylde
1:8
16" bbl. Carbine length.

Purchased secondhand and unfired about 2 years ago. I have put maybe 200 rounds through it. Excellent condition. Magpul hand guard. ALG Combat Trigger. Primary Arms Micro Dot 2 MOA red dot sight. Lightweight buttstock. Replaced A2 gas block/front sight with flat-top type gas block. No open sights included. Includes one 30 round Magpul P-mag, three aluminum 30 round magazines and original trigger.

Pictures:
dsc00135-jpg.1341965

dsc00136-jpg.1341966

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hi, do you still have this rifle? I was just wondering if you still have any of the original parts. The A2 front sight and the butt stock specifically. I also live in Acworth but work nights, so about the earliest I would be able to look at it would be Saturday, or possibly Sunday.

Yes, I still have it. I don't have the original A2 sight and butt stock parts. I sold the A2 to fund the other parts, and it didn't come with the original butt stock. I do have the original trigger, though.

Yes, the trigger upgrade isn't a problem. I'm more into traditional hardware/sights however, which isn't a problem to change of course. I was just wondering if you might still have any of the original parts. I have a mil-spec Armalite which I changed the trigger group out on (BFS III). It was a vast improvement even on semi. Please keep me updated on the sale.

Yes, the trigger upgrade isn't a problem. I'm more into traditional hardware/sights however, which isn't a problem to change of course. I was just wondering if you might still have any of the original parts. I have a mil-spec Armalite which I changed the trigger group out on (BFS III). It was a vast improvement even on semi. Please keep me updated on the sale.

Apparently it is still available. PM inbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom