• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS Assault Life Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMash50

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Assault Life Decals

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $12-15

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys,

I had a bunch of Assault Life decals made up for some friends of mine, and I have a several left over.
The design is a knock on the Salt Life decals you see everywhere, only the fishing poles are replaced with ARs!
I have two sizes available, Medium (8"x10") and Large (12"x15"), and they're in white cut vinyl (exterior grade for windows, gun cases, etc).
The attached computer image is V2, the car window is V1. I still have some of both designs.

I can ship these out if you want, $5 flat shipping for any quantity.
ASSAULT LIFE Medium, White: $12/ea
ASSAULT LIFE Large, White: $15/ea.

I do have a bunch, so if you want a few let me know and I'll cut a deal...

Thanks to everyone who's picked one up! You'll be seeing these on trucks and toolboxes and gun cases near you!
John

Pictures:
1365687344_0.png

1365687344_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
If you contacted me about the earlier post, but don't have a decal yet its either because I don't have your money yet :) or I don't have your order specs.

Thanks again, and let me know if you have any questions.
Full Disclosure: I do run a sign shop, however I didn't see fit to post in a Dealer section because A) Most Dealer threads are reserved for FFLs, B) I produced these after hours, and I'm completely out-of-pocket on the production costs, and C) the shop I run is in no way affiliated or party to these decals. Simply put: this is me moonlighting to get some spare change for ammo and gun parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom