• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Banned from import converted saiga 12 with drum and mags

jastricker

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...onverted-saiga-12-with-drum-and-mags.1360919/
Item Name: FS Banned from import converted saiga 12 with drum and mags

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1675

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: these are no longer imported which I why you see very few listed over the past year+. My Saiga 12 is in damn near new condition, and is converted with a tapco g2 trigger, tromix trigger guard, tapco retainer plate, unknown make of the pistol grip, gogun twister puck, 6 position md arms vplug gas plug, a recoil buffer, quad rail forend with a green/red dot sight, shark muzzle break. if you want a side folding stock you got it, and if you want a collapsible stock you have got it as well with the Ati strike force 6 position collaspable and side folding stock. I also have a Caa cheek riser for the stock, and a magpul vertical foregrip. I have to dig through my crap to find the grip, and then I will take an updated pic with the grip. I also have a flashlight w/ mount of unknown origin. But wait there is more this phenomenal package also comes with a 20rd drum, 4-10rd smg tactical mags still in the wrappers, an Acp 12rd mag, and the factory 5rd mag. Plus all of the original components. If you are a vet( military or animal) I will knock $50 off, if you are a Vietnam vet I will knock $100 off the price.

Pictures:
img_0063-jpg.1065219

img_0064-jpg.1065220

img_0065-jpg.1065221

Back
Top Bottom