31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BBQGrill &quot;Toolbox&quot;

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you want to pay the shipping, I'll send it to you. This is brand new and never used. I'm pretty sure I got this as a gift a few years ago but I'm never going to use it. It's a neat little grill and might be perfect for one of you if you chose to use it or display it for some reason. This is in good condition with a couple of paint chips here and there.
I live in Rome but work in the Northern part of Atlanta. Im somewhat flexible on a meeting spot.
Below is copied from the manufacturers website.

Get the right tool for the job.
Unfolds to reveal a grill, warming rack and storage tray
Removable fuel tray and adjustable vent
Charcoal barbecue
A portable BBQ designed like a classic metal tool box
A BBQ that looks like a classic metal toolbox. Folds up with a convenient carrying handle for easy transportation to the park or beach. Unfolds to reveal a warming rack and storage tray for your extra hot chilli sauce. A whopping 8x15” stainless steel grill area. Removable fuel tray for your charcoal, and adjustable vent to control the flow of oxygen over the hot coals. Made from steel and coated in super high temperature red paint. This summer get outside, down tools and fire up the barbecue toolbox, not all tools of the trade stay in the kitchen. A great gift for outdoorsy types. Just be sure to pick up the right metal box from the garage, you'll look like a right numpty trying to set fire to a box of spanners.

Pictures:
1000005381.jpg
1000005384.jpg
1000005385.jpg
1000005382.jpg
1000005383.jpg
1000005388.jpg
1000005386.jpg
1000005375.jpg
1000005387.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom