Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta 92 Compact Railed, Wilson Combat upgraded

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beretta 92 Compact Railed, purchased new. Included box and papers.

After talking to an Armorer at Wilson Combat, performed the upgrades myself.

-replaced all polymer parts with WC steel parts, except for magazine release and safety (guide rod, trigger, etc.)

-replaced stock hammer with Beretta Elite II skeletonized hammer

-full action job using Wilson Combat parts and springs

-Wilson Combat G2 grips in OD/black

-Wilson mag guide

-decided against the “G” decocker because I felt that the right side safety lever sticks out too far. As a righty, that’s the side of the pistol that matters the most for concealment. I can supply and install a factory “G” kit for $60, if you so desire.

-I removed the lever from the right side of the safety, but I still have all the parts. They will be included with the gun, or I will reinstall them for free, if you so desire.

-I trimmed down the left side safety/decocker to be less obtrusive

Included are 5 magazines, all factory Beretta magazines. Two are compact mags with finger rests and 13 round capacity. The other two are full-size 15 round magazines.

Surefire XC1 included, as well as a Blackpoint Tactical Leather Wing holster (right handed, 1.5” belt, no cant, all black).

Helluva great shootin’ gun. I’m cutting down on my carry guns, especially my DA/SA’s.

I’ll give the buyer a free slot in any of my upcoming training courses, valued at $250.

Pictures:
cb5bceca-e5fa-4f6e-abfc-ca44451e6010-jpeg.2667623

03142e60-5272-4d76-ab4d-a530f9dd3fc5-jpeg.2667624

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom