Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Beretta 92X G pkg

Zip Code: 31308

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 975

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my beloved Beretta 92X Type G.

She is an amazing sidearm, but I honestly don't give her the attention she deserves. There are a few upgrades.

I've installed a Wilson Combat steel guide rod, a Beretta "D" Hammer Spring, a Beretta Skeletonized Hammer, Hogue G10 "Piranha" grips, and had the barrel ported by @fortkris before LTT started doing it.

TLR-1 HL included. (6) 17rd factory mags included along with everything else originally from factory.

Also included is a QVO Tactical "Secondary" holster with QLS fork, and a QVO Tactical IWB holster. BTW, all factory original parts from what I changed out are included.

She's a flat shooter and an amazing pistol. Still not really sure I want to sell her. Will ship to your FFL as long as they accept transfers from individuals. That's on you to figure out and ensure. Please ask with questions. 🤙🏻

Venmo, Cashapp & Zelle. No PP.

Pictures:
1000000933.jpg
1000000938.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Price is OBO.

Would be open to trades, potentially even in your favor.

Looking for a quality 11.5" 5.56 upper in black with a flush fit, flat front rail,

G19.5 in black (MOS a plus),

G43 in black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom