Reaction score
Item Name: FS Beretta Nano FDE With Laser LNIB

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $380

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, I recently traded into a LNIB FDE Beretta Nano and I prefer the feel of my XD Mod2. It has had one mag put down range by previous owner and is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. I'll put up pics this evening or tomorrow morning. A stock photo is below (looks identical). Box, docs, and all factory items included. It is configured for RH currently but like most Beretta's the controls are reversible (one thing I love about them as I am a lefty). The laser also has a button on each side for ambidextrious engagement. These retail at $399.99 at Cabela's and $398.00 at Academy without the laser and before taxes and associated fees. The lasermax laser is $59.29 on Amazon.

No trades at this time as the cash would be more helpful right now. I'll sell this and the Mossberg 715T I have listed together for $600.

Thanks,

Pictures:
2343326_01_beretta_nano_fde9mm_with_laser_640-jpg.1282882

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom