Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BERNARDELLI VB 25 Baby in Box .25acp

Zip Code: 30286

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350.00. $325

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bernardelli Vb 25 a well built small pocket pistol. A Spanish copy of an early Walther. Comes with original box and paper work made in 1952 before the 68 ban on importation of small pistols. Gun functions great, in very nice used condition. buyer meets in or around Thomaston. $350 cash no trades

Peek at your Georgia Drivers lic or CWP to varify age.

buyers with no feedback get trumped by buyers with positive feedback

Pictures:
DSCN2082.JPG
DSCN2083.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bernardelli Vb 25 a well built small pocket pistol. A Spanish copy of an early Walther. Comes with original box and paper work made in 1952 before the 68 ban on importation of small pistols. Gun functions great, in very nice used condition. buyer meets in or around Thomaston. $350 cash no trades

Peek at your Georgia Drivers lic or CWP to varify age.

buyers with no feedback get trumped by buyers with positive feedback
Hi I'm Orlando and interested. I'm in Newnan so please call me just had couple questions. I have cwp. Can meet u down there Friday or Saturday would be best for me 678-850-6138 thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom