Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
WOLVERINE
157   0
Reaction score
Item Description: Bird Cage

Location/Zip: Henry County

Item FS: $75 OBO

Willing to Ship: Meet Halfway

Item Description: I have a bird cage we used for finches. We no longer have finches so the cage is ready to go. This is a solid well built cage on casters. It has a tray and separate grate in the bottom. I'll give you all the extras I've got with it like the perches swing and SS bowls I think my wife paid over $200 at Pet Smart a couple years ago.

Dimensions:
Height: 5' 41/2"
Width: 2' 2"
Depth: 1' 8"

Pictures:

View attachment 1059770 View attachment 1059771

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
IMG_3033.JPG

My stepfather has had birds ever since I can remember. He has a yellow naped Amazon now. He's had several other Amazons since the early 80s. Parakeets,cockatiels etc. When I was in grade school he brought a blue and gold Macaw back from Tampa and it lived in a cage that took up about half my room. My mom later donated it to the Macon Museum of Arts and Sciences where I think he still lives. The bigger birds live a LONG time. I can't remember how many birds I wound up with that he brought home and my mom got tired of. The last one was a Conure with lots of personality and a piercing screech.

Haha the real Birdman . I really like those Conures they have like a 2-3 year old child mentality and like messing with people. They are hilarious and yeah full of personality. I tried talking my wife into one she said that bird will live longer than you or I prolly will and at the time we were always out and going and doing things so it wouldn't have worked to well for the bird.

I thin
Haha the real Birdman . I really like those Conures they have like a 2-3 year old child mentality and like messing with people. They are hilarious and yeah full of personality. I tried talking my wife into one she said that bird will live longer than you or I prolly will and at the time we were always out and going and doing things so it wouldn't have worked to well for the bird.
I think @fast306stang has one. Like a bright yellow Sun Conure. From what I heard they are the most energetic and entertaining AND the loudest. It's funny how they hang upside down and rock up and down. That reminds me of the big flea market in McDonough right beside I75. There's a Macaw in there that loves women and will stick his foot out to try to get women to pick him up. But men can't get near him.
When I worked at the Macon Mall in 92/93 the pet shop had an African Grey that could imitate dogs, kittens and ring like the phone. But there was a warning sign on his cage. Yeah he would hold his head down to try to trick you into sticking your finger through the bars to pet him. Then he'd damn near take the end of your finger off. But normally the bigger the bird the more they want to be around people.

I thin

I think @fast306stang has one. Like a bright yellow Sun Conure. From what I heard they are the most energetic and entertaining AND the loudest. It's funny how they hang upside down and rock up and down. That reminds me of the big flea market in McDonough right beside I75. There's a Macaw in there that loves women and will stick his foot out to try to get women to pick him up. But men can't get near him.
When I worked at the Macon Mall in 92/93 the pet shop had an African Grey that could imitate dogs, kittens and ring like the phone. But there was a warning sign on his cage. Yeah he would hold his head down to try to trick you into sticking your finger through the bars to pet him. Then he'd damn near take the end of your finger off. But normally the bigger the bird the more they want to be around people.

Yeah that's peachtree peddlers market in Mcdonough it's overflowed into the p plot on the weekend you can't even walk in there elbow to elbow.

A buddy of mine had a grey and it would mimic the telephone and the doorbell the wife would always answer the phone to hear a dial tone and he went to door to see the invisible man. That bird was a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom