• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Boob Burning AR15 For Sale. 200 Rounds Pictures inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take it call me walt at 770-616-5372
Item Name: Boob Burning AR15 For Sale. ***PRICE DROP*** 200 Rounds Pictures inside

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1350

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -License #, Name, Address

Item Description: I hate to sell this but here I am. My girlfriend and I are buying a home so I'm selling some of my things to get some money together to buy things we'll need for the house.

This gun is essentially like brand new. I've shot a 30 round magazine through it and my girlfriend shot 4 rounds until a shell casing bounced off the wall and landed in her cleavage (her boobs are huge) and left a perfect 5.56 shell casing scar between her boobs. It's pretty hot actually and it turns me on...wait...back to the gun.

So after she burnt her boob last summer we haven't made time to go back. It's a shame because I wanted to shoot more.

It's a DTI AR15 in 5.56.
It comes with a collapsible stock, foregrip, badass grip, holographic site that adjusts several different ways and brightness's, flipup rear sites, 1 magazine, delta ring removal tool and 200 Zombie Max Rounds 55gr rounds.

I'll always remember this gun every time I motorboat my wife.

I'll require a bill of sale as well.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Pictures:
1359686237_0.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom