• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS BRAND NEW .22 Ruger Wrangler Revolver - plus 1 New box of Ammo included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeRob

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BRAND NEW .22 Ruger Wrangler Revolver - plus 1 New box of Ammo included.

Location: Near Brookhaven - I-85 N to Exit 89 on Druid Hills Rd. Will meet you in public and agreed upon location.

Zip Code: 30329

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $240

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Brand New in Box - .22 Ruger Wrangler Revolver with 1 New box of Ammo included.
Old west style and great for Target shooting. Super cool Bronze finish.
As per the picture of the price sticker, I paid $249 for it brand new plus the Tax, Shipping and FFL fee. While not your concern, I paid over $300 for it.

Please see my other listing for:
Brand New S&W Governor Revolver 410 ga / .45ACP / .45LC with 1 New Box of 410 Ammo

Please text me at 404.550.0397 if you are interested.

Thank you

Cash or Venmo only please. All sales are final
Near I-85 N to Exit 89 on Druid Hills Rd. Will meet you in public and agreed upon location.

RUGER WRANGLER FEATURES
Not only is it chambered for affordable .22 LR ammo, the Ruger Wrangler Single-Action Rimfire Revolver with Crushed Orchid Cerakote Finish is the perfect sidearm for life on the ranch or the farm. It's great for taking care of varmints and pests that complicate life in the country. The cold hammer-forged barrel with 1:14 rifling delivers superior accuracy, while the Crushed Orchid Cerakote finish offers superior corrosion resistance. Thanks to its aluminum alloy frame, the Wrangler offers a quick-drawing, lightweight feel, and the checkered synthetic grips provide a confident grip and improved shooting control. Its transfer bar and loading gate interlock to protect against accidental discharges.

RUGER WRANGLER SPECIFICATIONS
  • Brand: Ruger
  • Model: Wrangler
  • Grips: Checkered Synthetic
  • Capacity: 6
  • Front Sight: Blade
  • Barrel Length: 4.62"
  • Cylinder Frame: Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote®
  • Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
  • Rear Sight: Integral
  • Overall Length: 10.25"
  • Weight: 30 oz.
  • Twist: 1:14" RH
  • Grooves: 6

More Information

BARREL LENGTH4.62
CALIBER.22 LR
CAPACITY6
CONDITIONNew in Box
FINISH PER COLORBurnt Bronze
MANUFACTURERRuger
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER2004
MODELWrangler
TYPERevolvers

Pictures:
Wrangler1.jpg
Wrangler2.jpg
Wrangler3.jpg
Wrangler4.jpg
Wrangler55.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom