Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Bul Armory SAS 2 Ultralight 3.25 - 9mm

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Bul Armory version of what is commonly called a 2011 or a double stack 1911. Please refer to the Bul Armory website for detailed size and weight measurements. Suffice it to say that it is smaller than the Staccato C2 or their new CS model.

The gun will come in the factory padded soft case and the original cardboard box. Inside the box will be all the original factory accessories and four 16 round magazines. A Bul Armory MS-1 optic is mounted and included with the gun. The factory adjustable rear sight is in the box. The optic has a rear sight that is sized to work with the pistol’s green fiber optic front sight. I will also include a Holston Mountain Concealment appendix carry holster.

I plan to list the gun here on the Trader for 3-4 days. If it hasn’t sold by then I’m going to end the listing and relist it on Gunbroker. Asking questions or saying you’re interested won’t change that. As always, I go by the time stamp on messages. The first person to commit to purchase gets the gun. I’m willing to meet within 25 miles of Carrollton. If you have no feedback or negative feedback you come all the way to me.

Pictures:
A5391AA2-549C-45F2-938B-127384E601B4.jpeg
29FE1DBF-BEB0-404B-9D94-9037E0A81362.jpeg
87254D76-31BB-4E0E-B41C-A9A9107E666B.jpeg
F302006A-CFF2-42C4-AD8C-8356D4C90DCF.jpeg
4E121F52-3B04-41FE-8911-5ADCB57D70CE.jpeg
386CF314-CB18-4887-9E19-2AA5371D83D5.jpeg
66090540-5EB3-42A0-84DF-A4669712B86A.jpeg
02B8B726-76BB-43E4-BCE6-C19F54764591.jpeg
68E0F1BF-51ED-478D-AAC7-AC95625BD53F.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a Bul Armory version of what is commonly called a 2011 or a double stack 1911. Please refer to the Bul Armory website for detailed size and weight measurements. Suffice it to say that it is smaller than the Staccato C2 or their new CS model.

The gun will come in the factory padded soft case and the original cardboard box. Inside the box will be all the original factory accessories and four 16 round magazines. A Bul Armory MS-1 optic is mounted and included with the gun. The factory adjustable rear sight is in the box. The optic has a rear sight that is sized to work with the pistol’s green fiber optic front sight. I will also include a Holston Mountain Concealment appendix carry holster.

I plan to list the gun here on the Trader for 3-4 days. If it hasn’t sold by then I’m going to end the listing and relist it on Gunbroker. Asking questions or saying you’re interested won’t change that. As always, I go by the time stamp on messages. The first person to commit to purchase gets the gun. I’m willing to meet within 25 miles of Carrollton. If you have no feedback or negative feedback you come all the way to me.

Thoughts on how it shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thoughts on how it shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The SAS is a very smooth shooter. To use an overused phrase it shoots like a much bigger gun. With standard or +P ammo there is minimal recoil or muzzle flip. +P+ ammo produces a little bit of muzzle rise, but fast follow up shots are easy enough as the sights return to target naturally (for a 1911 shooter, Glock shooters may have a different experience). The grip is sized so that you can get a full firing grip, but not have any excess leftover area that is difficult to conceal. The grip strikes a good balance for aggressiveness. If you want a cheese grater grip you won't like it, if you are just wanting to be able to get a firm grip on the gun you will be pleased. The gun's weight is less than a Glock 19 and size is about the same so it carries easily.
Of note to those 2011 shooters that worry about over insertion of a magazine damaging the ejector. On the Bul guns the shoulder of the magazine is physically stopped by the frame not the magazine release. The magazine can not damage the ejector no matter how hard you insert it. I'm told by people smarter than me that in some of the STI or MBX magazines (older?) the magazine can be inserted hard enough to over ride the magazine release and then damage the ejector.

The SAS is a very smooth shooter. To use an overused phrase it shoots like a much bigger gun. With standard or +P ammo there is minimal recoil or muzzle flip. +P+ ammo produces a little bit of muzzle rise, but fast follow up shots are easy enough as the sights return to target naturally (for a 1911 shooter, Glock shooters may have a different experience). The grip is sized so that you can get a full firing grip, but not have any excess leftover area that is difficult to conceal. The grip strikes a good balance for aggressiveness. If you want a cheese grater grip you won't like it, if you are just wanting to be able to get a firm grip on the gun you will be pleased. The gun's weight is less than a Glock 19 and size is about the same so it carries easily.
Of note to those 2011 shooters that worry about over insertion of a magazine damaging the ejector. On the Bul guns the shoulder of the magazine is physically stopped by the frame not the magazine release. The magazine can not damage the ejector no matter how hard you insert it. I'm told by people smarter than me that in some of the STI or MBX magazines (older?) the magazine can be inserted hard enough to over ride the magazine release and then damage the ejector.
Roger that. Tnx for the “in depth” review. As for mag stop sounds just like Glock. Got to shoot one myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom