Reaction score
Item Name: FS Canik TP9SF Elite with Fiber optic sights. LNIB fantastic firearm

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 275.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you haven’t tried the Canik T9SF line of pistols then you should. I shoot a lot of different handguns but these are really impressive. Not only for the price but just pure shooting and reliability. Best striker trigger out of the box. Great Warren Tactical sights and super accurate. Along with being ultra reliable and very comfortable to shoot.

I am only selling this one because I have a Combat Executive Salient version on the way. I also already have the fullsize. For this amount of money there is NO other pistol even close to this. I prefer shooing this line over my Glocks. And I always thought I was a pure Glock fan. This pistol has 400 rounds and has never missed a beat. Even shot light sub sonic rounds and never failed. My Glock sometimes fails on the same loads because they are 135g at 900 FPS.

Comes with box and docs along with spare fiber optic and a larger backstrap and 2 factory mags. One 15 round and 1 18 round mag. Like new condition. If I said it had 15 rounds through it you couldn’t tell the difference. Mfg. date of 4/25/2019. Models come in Black, Tungsten, OD Green and FDE. I like the look of the all Black. I don't think there is even an aftermarket Glock trigger that competes with this one. Super crisp break and super short reset. No grit at all in the take-up before the wall.

PM for best response time. Be able to legally purchase or go away. Just try and find a better price...…..I in Winder area in Barrow county. NOT in morrow. Not sure why it won’t change.

Pictures:
11652e21-6881-40e0-99e0-8739dc6b343e-jpeg.2131072

a6b3945f-e90d-4a7f-bc87-33bfda5a078e-jpeg.2131074

51d70ed9-49ea-4fe2-a307-50516233c9df-jpeg.2131075

5f0f220a-3f2e-476b-b70f-026be4232e19-jpeg.2131077

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great price, awesome weapon, one of the best trigger resets for a striker fired weapon on the market. I have one, this along with the PPQ M2 and CZ P10C are the best striker fired pistols out there! Shouldn’t last long! GLWS!

Great price, awesome weapon, one of the best trigger resets for a striker fired weapon on the market. I have one, this along with the PPQ M2 and CZ P10C are the best striker fired pistols out there! Shouldn’t last long! GLWS!
...hey Marine..I have the Canik and ppq tied for best stryker fired triggers...what say you?

I just picked up the combat Executive. Unbelievable reset about half the other if you can believe it. Really nice in the all black Salient version.
Never heard of that version, gonna look into it. Canik def listens to the customers with all the changes since the original TP9. Appreciate the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom