Reaction score
Item Name: FS CCI Stingers 22lr.

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100/500, $900/5000

Caliber: 22 Long Rifle

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a few cases of these hard to find rounds. I won't sell individual boxes please. The smallest quantity is one brick of 10 boxes or 500 rounds.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I provide a level of service and offer ammo Academy has never heard of. Same with Walmart. And Cabellas and Basspro, and Gander mountain. I buy and trade ammo, they don't. I'll refund your purchase of any ammo you buy from me for any reason, they won't. If you want to support a local business, buy it from me. If you want to save a few bucks and buy the CEO a third vacation home, buy it there.

I provide a level of service and offer ammo Academy has never heard of. Same with Walmart. And Cabellas and Basspro, and Gander mountain. I buy and trade ammo, they don't. I'll refund your purchase of any ammo you buy from me for any reason, they won't. If you want to support a local business, buy it from me. If you want to save a few bucks and buy the CEO a third vacation home, buy it there.

Got any 458 socom?

Yes, I do. I have underwood, 300gr Extreme Penetrator for $50. I have Precision Cartridge 300gr hollow point for $48. I have SBR with the 140gr Inceptor bullet for $45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom