Firearms/Accessories Dealer
6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Cerakote Gun Coatings by Tallapoosa Gun and Pawn

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: Varies

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tallapoosa Gun and Pawn is West Georgia's newest Cerakote applicators! Cerakote is one of the toughest firearms finishes on the market. TG&P's coating services are available for application on a wide variety of items including: rifles, pistols, optics, and other accessories . Cerakote can also be applied to many types of substrate including: Metals, Plastics, Fiberglass, Kydex, and Wood. Cerakote coatings are used by several major retailers including Sig, Nighthawk, S&W, Benchmade, and Emerson. Many colors are available, and Camo or custom patterns can be applied for a fee.

Give us a call!
Tallapoosa Gun & Pawn
2226 US Hwy. 78
Tallapoosa, Ga. 30176
(770)574-0926

Pictures:
Smith and Wesson M&P15 in Magpul FDE
1361970663_0.jpg

Gen3 Glock 19 Stippled in Patriot Brown
1361970663_1.jpg

Custom 1911 build in Magpul OD
1361970663_2.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P9 in Magpul FDE
1361970663_3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Hey guys would one of you PM on your price to do my M&P exactly the way you've done the FDE model u have on here! Thanks still been meaning to come by and see y'all!

I dropped my 1911 off on Feb 27. The pricing was $130 for one color, $140 for two colors. These were the prices they quoted me for a pistol. I will pick it up this week. They said the turnaround was about 1 week. I will post pics when I get it back.

I dropped my 1911 off on Feb 27. The pricing was $130 for one color, $140 for two colors. These were the prices they quoted me for a pistol. I will pick it up this week. They said the turnaround was about 1 week. I will post pics when I get it back.

We will have your gun finished Thursday. Sorry it's taking longer than expected but we have had two employees out sick recently and we are trying to catch up.

TallapoosaGun&amp;Pawn;1908096 said:
We will have your gun finished Thursday. Sorry it's taking longer than expected but we have had two employees out sick recently and we are trying to catch up.

Thanks for the great customer service. Can't wait to see my 1911.

Got my 1911 back today. Took right at 1 week and the guys at Tallapoosa Gun and Pawn did an awesome job. Here is the before and after pic. Top is before. Even heard a rumor that they were going to offer a discount to ODT members. uploadfromtaptalk1362780765786.jpg

Got my 1911 back today. Took right at 1 week and the guys at Tallapoosa Gun and Pawn did an awesome job. Here is the before and after pic. Top is before. Even heard a rumor that they were going to offer a discount to ODT members. View attachment 170461

Glad you are happy with it jwtug. Yes we are offering a 10% discount on all Cerakote coating services to ODT members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom