Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CMMG Banshee 10mm package w/ammo

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2200

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only, a 10mm Banshee in sniper gray, everything included in picture. The package includes an ANR Anvl Ukon 2 mount with backup irons built in, a Holosun HE508-T in red, the original SGM mag and two factory Glock mags with 2 SLR +5 mag extensions, Geiselle Maritime bolt latch, 200 rods of Sig 10mm and anything I may have missed but is in the picture. I forgot, the firearm also has a CMC PCC flat bow trigger.

Firearm is like new and I only shot it to test for function and sight the red dot in.

I only need to see a Georgia carry permit in the sale please.

PM any questions.

Pictures:
F898DE11-3421-4023-90AE-C8B6DBC66CFF.jpeg
1E8CCA6B-1F16-493D-A567-E931769345FE.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What did he do?
Asked a question it looks like...

As JSP37 stated, I had seen him constantly harassing OP’s about their price.

Don’t like someone’s price, make them an offer you think is fair, but it’s kind of BS to go into someone’s comments, as Mr. Postell did here, and poison the well for the OP.

He’s bidding him down for no real reason other than bc he “seen it somewhere else for that price.”
Like, is he SURE it’s the exact same SKU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom