Reaction score
Item Name: FS Collection of Long Guns

Zip Code: 30802

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 99999

Caliber: Various

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Saturday May 13th starting at 8AM, we are having our 5th Community Wide sale in the Magic Pasture across from Dollar General in Appling, Georgia. There will be lots of dealers and you are welcome to set up a table (its's free - call me at 706-799-nine four 74 if you are selling so I can give you a space) or just come and spend a lot of money.
There will be a lot of items including long guns, antiques, collectibles, furniture, tools, a couple 30hp tractors, trailers, vehicles, hunting items, things that scopes attach to, fishing items, clothing, a collection of ladies purses and other items from an estate, 3 point hitch tractor equipment, glass ware, pots and pans, wrought iron, building material and more!! Come and have a good time. I'm sure you will find things you need. I will add photos of some items I'm removing from a barn each day so keep checking.

Pictures:
img_2090-jpg.1168122

img_2909-jpg.1168127

img_2026-jpg.1168128

img_3511-jpg.1168129

img_3514-jpg.1168130

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dang, if I wasn't helping my wife sell soap at the Dunwoody Arts Festival this weekend we'd be all over this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom