Item Name: Item Gone: FS Complete PRI MK12 Upper on BCM Factory Lower

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1900

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: I just wanna see a CCW/DL

Item Description: Up for sale is my MK12. This is a Precision Reflex Gen II upper with the 1:8" twist Douglas barrel. It slaps steel all day at the max range I have access to (500m) with 77gr OTMs. I've shot about 100 rounds down the tube, none of which have been suppressed. Shes been cleaned and oiled after each outing. These uppers retail for around $1950 shipped and that's also with a 12-15 week lead time. It includes everything from factory to include the factory irons, the PRI BCG and the PRI Gas Buster CH.

The upper is sitting on a BCM lower. Only thing changed from factory was swapping out the buffer, buffer tube and stock to be rifle length and it's all Colt. Everything else BCM.

Comes with 3x 20 round mags.

Bipod is a cheap Harris clone for simple bench shooting. Not factored into price, but it IS included.

Looking for $1900 on this one, gents. FIRM.

Trade Interests
: Maybe an Eotech G33/45 Magnifier + Cash.

NOTE: Last picture - Nightforce is not included, obviously.

Pictures:
mk12 2.jpg
mk12.jpg
IMG_3972.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom