Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 75 Polished Stainless with Brass and Cocobolo grips

Zip Code: 30117-8869

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a polished stainless CZ75b, which mind you is now a discontinued model. I bought it brand new, fired maybe a hundred rounds through it, and left it in my safe for quite a long time. I'd describe it as being in like-new condition. I've been slowly getting rid of guns I own just for the sake of owning, so now I'm listing this one here. You get the gun, the box, the original rubber grips, aftermarket cocobolo wood grips which normally sell for about $50, aftermarket brass grips which normally are sold for $150, and a factory magazine that has an aftermarket polished stainless buttplate to better match the gun's aesthetics.

A small note about the brass grips is that, as you can see in the pictures, they have tarnished a bit so you'd probably end up wanting to clean them up a little. I know that competition shooters like them as they add a bit of extra weight to their guns to help soak up some recoil. With what I'm asking for the gun, these grips are pretty much just added as icing on the cake.

Pictures:
cz-75b1-jpg.2683212

cz75b2-jpg.2683213

cz75b3-jpg.2683214

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS CZ 75 Polished Stainless with Brass and Cocobolo grips

Zip Code: 30117-8869

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a polished stainless CZ75b, which mind you is now a discontinued model. I bought it brand new, fired maybe a hundred rounds through it, and left it in my safe for quite a long time. I'd describe it as being in like-new condition. I've been slowly getting rid of guns I own just for the sake of owning, so now I'm listing this one here. You get the gun, the box, the original rubber grips, aftermarket cocobolo wood grips which normally sell for about $50, aftermarket brass grips which normally are sold for $150, and a factory magazine that has an aftermarket polished stainless buttplate to better match the gun's aesthetics.

A small note about the brass grips is that, as you can see in the pictures, they have tarnished a bit so you'd probably end up wanting to clean them up a little. I know that competition shooters like them as they add a bit of extra weight to their guns to help soak up some recoil. With what I'm asking for the gun, these grips are pretty much just added as icing on the cake.

Pictures:
cz-75b1-jpg.2683212

cz75b2-jpg.2683213

cz75b3-jpg.2683214
Very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom