Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700.00

Caliber: 9MM 18+1

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My other ad was unclear due to the title, I have marked it sold, but its still available. I also had it priced a bit high to cover my taxes paid. New at Buds is 602.00 if you can find it, plus tax, ship, ffl transfer fees etc.. Holster is 100.00

Up on the block is my pride and joy. I love her dearly for they are extremely accurate and fun to shoot. They are also VERY hard to find with the Decocker rather than safety. It takes memory to turn safety off rather than run locked and loaded with Decocker to pull straight through.

Included is my custom made Crossbreed holser, Box , docs and mags. ( FNS not included) Night sights etc. I have aprox 100 rds shot, it was immediately cleaned.

I work in Buckhead and live in Villa Rica.

Desc:
The Tactical variant of the SP-01 utilizes an ambidextrous decocker in place of the manual safety on the standard SP-01.

The CZ 75 SP-01 is the first full size handgun (4.61” bbl) from CZ to feature the improved manufacturing technology and ergonomics of the NATO-approved CZ 75 Compact P-01 model. Featuring an integral 1913 accessory rail on the dust cover, rubber grip panels, and CZ’s corrosion resistant black polycoat finish, the SP-01 is the newest model to join the family of pistols based on the CZ 75 (SA/DA) platform. Borrowing from the improved grip geometry of the compact P-01, the SP-01 utilizes an extended beavertail to protect shooter’s strong hand as well as allowing for a deeper and more secure grip. The new grip geometry, checkering in key areas on the front and back straps, and redistribution of mass provided by the accessory rail noticeably decrease the perceived recoil from previous models and allows for more rapid target acquisition and transition.

The SP-01 was designed as a military and law enforcement duty sidearm. The new model is currently in use by security forces fighting the war on terrorism. Thanks to its exceptional accuracy and superior handling characteristics, the CZ 75 SP-01 has also found supporters in the field of sport and target shooting. Its list of users on the competition circuit include World Champions Adam Tyc and Angus Hobdell (1st and 3rd place respectively in 2005‘s IPSC championship, World Shoot XIV).

Hopefully you have a farm where she can run and play.. no apartments please :) lol

Pictures:
20151215_062623-jpg.682838

20160218_061655-jpg.682839

20160218_061951-jpg.682841

20160218_061714-jpg.682842

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Bump, cant believe no action on this hard to find full frame pistol. According to many reviews it is classified as the #1 9MM in the world. (You Tube #1 9mm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom