• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS CZ P07 LNIB , Fired 50 rounds, Test Target back straps, 9mm never carried $420

Status
Not open for further replies.

deebee456

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
125   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ P07 LNIB , Fired 50 rounds. All Accessories, Test Target, 9mm never carried

Zip Code: 30325

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 420.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: names serial number and Drivers license check and CCW check

Item Description: LIKE NEW IN BOX ONLY FIRED 50 ROUNDS
CZ P-07 2 15 rd mags all accessories

This is the newer P-07 design removing any sharp edges and adding forward cocking serrations and interchangeable backstraps. Metal sights, new trigger and hammer designs

i.imgur.com_Vtrv6IK.jpg

i.imgur.com_WVrtfP0.jpg

i.imgur.com_brgtcJH.jpg

i.imgur.com_kAgvSWg.jpg

i.imgur.com_yxcTsQ7.jpg

i.imgur.com_6ohoaoz.jpg

the CZ P-07 was the first handgun to feature the convertible Omega trigger system. A simplification of the CZ 75’s hammer ignition method, the Omega’s trigger parts are interlocking in nature, allowing full disassembly and reassembly without the need for gunsmithing experience or tools.

The best part of this system is its convertible decocker/safety system. Whether the user wants to carry the pistol cocked and locked like a 1911 or decocked for a double-action first pull of the trigger, a few minutes time allows the swapping of the safety for a decocking lever or vice versa.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom