Item Gone: FS CZ "SP-01" (9 mm) Compact (Model 99021) - $700 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleAl89

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ &quot;SP-01&quot; (9 mm) Compact (Model 99021) - $700 OBO

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to thin out the collection of some duplicate pistols that I own. Up third is a CZ "SP-01" (9 mm) Compact (Model 99021). This ones a bit of an odd ball as it was never an official product from CZ. It's essentially a P-01, but with a steel frame making it very soft shooting and a manual safety. The CZ Forum folks referred to it as a baby SP-01. Still double/single action and comes complete with box, docs, etc.

From what I've found out, approximately 1500 of these were brought into the country by CZ USA. They were built for a European client, who didn't end up taking delivery.
There's a long forum post/thread on the CZ Forums about these (https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=83224.0) as they were a limited availability pistol here in the USA.

Not looking for trades at this time.

Pictures:
CZ SP-01.jpg
IMG_004580.jpg
IMG_004585.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
All I ever read said only about 500 were produced in 2016. Somebody got to spouting off at the mouth about there being 1500 produced but could never supply any links or documentation to prove his beliefs. Most people think the 99021 and 99041 are near identical but they are not. If I recall Correctly, CZ made another run of the 99021 in 2021, or 22, but I can’t swear to it. Now, if they did, and SKU’d them as 99021’s, and actually produced 1000, then there’s where the 1500 number comes from. Lots of confusion around these pistols. I own one, and I would have to be in really bad shape to let it go. If I had the money, I’d buy yours just to have two…I have a very nice two tone omega I’d trade you…

All I ever read said only about 500 were produced in 2016. Somebody got to spouting off at the mouth about there being 1500 produced but could never supply any links or documentation to prove his beliefs. Most people think the 99021 and 99041 are near identical but they are not. If I recall Correctly, CZ made another run of the 99021 in 2021, or 22, but I can’t swear to it. Now, if they did, and SKU’d them as 99021’s, and actually produced 1000, then there’s where the 1500 number comes from. Lots of confusion around these pistols. I own one, and I would have to be in really bad shape to let it go. If I had the money, I’d buy yours just to have two…I have a very nice two tone omega I’d trade you…
Yeah I could never find a 100% concrete answer either so I went with the higher number that I’m aware of. I’ve heard the 500-1000 total as well but who really knows.

Thanks for the offer but just looking for cash at this time. I bought a sports car and thinning the collection was my agreement with the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom