• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS CZ SP-01

bwh

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-cz-sp-01.1447667/
Item Name: New Lower Price - CZ SP-01

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600.00 now $575 now $550! now $525!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale - my very lightly used CZ SP-01 in 9mm. Think of this as a classic CZ-75 with an ambidextrous safety and a light rail. Competition shooters love this model because the added weight under the barrel helps dampen recoil and improve tracking. I bought this a few years back as a 'project gun' but the project just never got off the ground. Comes with two factory magazines, Tru-Glo tritium sights, factory rubber grips and a lovely set of factory walnut grips. Sorry, no box or docs.

The pistol is in excellent cosmetic condition. Any anomalies you see in the photos are simply my big mits leaving marks as I set up for pictures.

You can view the Google album here.

Meetup in or around Fayetteville, GA and I will ask to see your GFL (sorry, some shill buyers from downtown ATL ruined it for everyone).

Interested? Drop me a PM!
View attachment 1176955 View attachment 1176956

Is this still available? If so, what type of pistol do you prefer...striker fired or hammered?full size or compact?
Thanks,
Buddy

No real preferences. I like them all. Still focusing on getting cash out of this, but I'm a little more open to trades.

What do you have?

Brian

A Walther PPS 9 with the latch magazine release. My dad bought it 9 years ago, shot it twice and in the safe it went. I've inherited some of his collection and I'm not a striker fire guy. I bought four 8 round extender mags for it, but I still want to sell/ trade it. Let me know and I can get some photos for you if interested.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom