Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ED BROWN EVO, CCO9 LW, DOWN TO $2100

Zip Code: 30295

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2100

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***WITHDRAWN***FOR LACK OF INTEREST. DOES NOT MAKE ME SAD, AS I SURE DIDN’T WANT TO SELL. I’VE SOLD SEVERAL PIECES THE PAST THREE WEEKS,SO HAVE MET MY FUNDRAISING GOAL.
“ I NEVER thought I’d do this”, I’m selling my Ed Brown
EVO CCO9 LIGHTWEIGHT.
I’ll post pics here, and ask you to pm me with questions or needed details, as this pistol is so feature rich, I’d have a time getting everything in this ad.
The CCO9 LIGHTWEIGHT was available in 2019, and is the epitome of the 1911 for concealed carry. Folks, this thing is THIN!
I bought it new in September 2019. I shot it 48 rounds that day, and 48 more rounds in September 2021. So a total of 96 rounds through the pistol, all fired in my back yard. Gun has never left my premises and has never been in a holster. ABSOLUTELY MINT, with NO blemishes or flaws.
Comes with everything it came with, still in the original Ed Brown bag, manual, paperwork, tools, and even the little unopened bottle of Ed Brown lube.
If you missed your chance at this one, here’s your second chance, and it is perfect!
$2100,picked up within 10 miles of Griffin, as I cannot travel.
No BOS, but just need to see that you have a valid Ga. DL. No trades please, just wanting to raise some cash.
As I said, please don’t hesitate to pm me with questions.
Thanks,
Skip

Pictures:
IMG_3920.jpeg
IMG_3921.jpeg
IMG_3923.jpeg
IMG_3924.jpeg
IMG_3925.jpeg
IMG_3926.jpeg
IMG_3928.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'd try retail on GunBroker
No one buys nice 1911's here that not a sti/staccato
Honestly they never shot them in 1990's they would know sti mags fail
And aren't reliable to carry
There cool but my life isnt something I'd gamble on with those mags

Beautiful Brown by the way

Thanks friend. You are so right about the market here for the nice ones. Gun Broker may be coming, but I was trying to keep it simple, lol.
And thanks for the kind words!
Best,
Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom