5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS EdgeStar Two-Tap Kegerator Package

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: EdgeStar Two-Tap Kegerator with the following extras included:
- 5 gallon corny keg for homebrewing
- 2 1/6 barrel and 1 slim 1/4 barrel EMPTY kegs
- 1 empty CO2 tank and 1 nearly full tank. Both are 5lb tanks.

One tap is currently set up to attach to the corny keg but will also include standard keg coupler for both taps. The other tap has a standard coupler already on it. The empty kegs will help you avoid paying the deposit when you get fresh kegs from the liquor store. That fee is typically between $30-$50 depending on the store. The empty CO2 tank will also let you avoid another deposit.

The kegerator itself runs great. It can fit either one 1/4 barrel, two 1/6 barrels together, or one 1/6 & a slim 1/4 together. I used it for several years regularly and it's never given me any problems. Selling now as it just doesn't fit into my life anymore and I could use the cash. I will upload actual photos of the unit this weekend but I have attached a screenshot of the exact model I purchased years ago from Amazon.

Pictures:
Screenshot_20231017_175307_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom