7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Esquif Mistral 16&#039; canoe

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $800

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a 2009, 16' Esquif (a Canadian brand) model Mistral canoe for sale. No Trades. If you are reading this ad, the canoe is still available.

16 foot, 2-person river-running canoe made of Twin-Tex, this is Esquif's lightest (80 lbs) river canoe, suitable for up to class 2 if you know what you're doing. I bought it new in 2009 to run the Etowah and Flint rivers a lot, mostly the Etowah from Castleberry Bridge Rd to HWY 136, including a trip thru the tunnel. It has numerous scratches, but is sound, and the nice blond wood seats are in great shape. The center bout (included with canoe) has been replaced with a kneeling thwart for anyone who wants to run the canoe singly, kneeling from the middle. NRS flotation bags (bow, stern, and middle) are included, they can be optionally lashed in for better flotation if tipped over. Includes two aluminum/plastic paddles, a strap-on padded folding boat seat, rope painters, everything shown. Very maneuverable, moderate rocker, but somewhat tricky because it is so light. Not recommended for kids, or touring large bodies of water in wind, as it has no fixed keel. You don't want that running rocky rapids, anyway. I'm too old and stove-in to use it anymore. I am asking $800. Was $1800 new in "09. Offers only accepted in person. Not interested in trading. Located in west Forsyth County, near WFHS. In-person deals only, no shipping. Here are a few pics. I can take more upon request by bonafide interested parties. Respond to ad if interested and message phone number, if you want to call. Joe L. Thanks for reading.

Pictures:
mistral_13.jpg
mistral_14.jpg
mistral_16.jpg
mistral_20.jpg
mistral_23.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Pics of bottom:

Attachments

• mistralbot_17.jpg
    mistralbot_17.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 3
  • mistralbot_15.jpg
    mistralbot_15.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 3
  • mistralbot_16.jpg
    mistralbot_16.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 3
  • mistralbot_08.jpg