Item Gone: FS FN FNX-45 TACTICAL FDE loaded shooting the Lords Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

noveske556

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FN FNX-45 TACTICAL FDE loaded shooting the Lords Caliber

Zip Code: 30025

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Very simple you bought my gun BoS, nothing crazy

Item Description: Gonna have fun with this post, it’s my first, “don’t be sad your selling a gun, but make ppl laugh and let’s enjoy our hobby and community “ post. Not a lot of post like that anymore.

———////////————/////////—————/////—-

Anyway, If the Crusaders where given a pistol to wreak mayhem, it would be this, shooting the Lords Caliber: the .45apc.

Selling a low rd count LNIB FN FNX-45 Tactical in FDE with streamlight TLRs, and Holosun 507 x2 rds. Handgun is a an excellent combat handgun with factory threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. X2 sight is fast acquisition with great features. Solar feature as well as multiple reticle, which make it quicker than my RMRs, with are bland in comparison. Holster can work in Appendix carry or 3 o’clock, whichever floats your boat, and it’s extreme high quality holster with a fast draw. TLRs runs like a champ, and is Like new as well. Ive been running them lately if we my x300s as I live SF, but the Cheaper TLR1s just take a beating, and keep buying them. it fits this gun quite well.
Comes with all factory parts,plates, tools and factory accessories and FDE carrying bag. Package also comes with (2) 15 rd factory mags, and a very high quality Shooks IWB black multicam holster with claw. I could sell
The holster separate as it’s just a terrific and expensive holster, but figured this package all together would be a great SD/HD package where it be a carry gun or a suppressor host.

If this is your first .45, I’ll be generous and hook you up with some training rds to get your game up to date, or the next shtf s Scenerio, if you want for a deal and need some. You ride home with it wanting it ready lol, we’ll talk, and I’ll keep the mags loaded with good stuff already in it, . I got you 😆

* FYI newest FNXs come from factory with 2 mags only. Thanks FN. you suck, we hate you, but less than HK 😆

sale price -

——-/$1450

Hell of a deal for what you are getting.

*********also got plenty if .45 ammo im going to throw up on at some point . You interested, let me know maybe we can work out deal. I got two mags loaded with JHP defense rounds that can stay in the mags if you want them too, just PM with reason offers. You buy the pancake I’ll run you a deal on ALL the .45 you want, and the other non -believers can pay the “im not cool and didn’t buy the crusader pistol” price.

Pictures:
88A6C016-A962-4576-B080-2CC4D30903CA.jpeg
E71EB719-1B8B-4C52-A131-C435E460954A.jpeg
914F0A3C-80F2-42BF-8165-C968D9D90DF5.jpeg
84FE4C7A-6902-40A9-905A-7736CE6345F3.jpeg
20644E63-1561-4310-B615-93863B33D959.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom