1   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS For sale remington custom benchrest rifle

Zip Code: 30401

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Rifle built on a sleeved and trued remington action, 3 in. mcmillan stock, jewell benchrest trigger,topped with a 15 x 42 night force competition scope. This gun comes with 3 barrells, a 30 br, kreiger with approximately 4500 thru it, but still will shoot a jagged 3 shot group at 300 yds, Next is a 6br kreiger barrell with only 200 rounds thru it. And the 3rd barrell is a 6ppc kreiger barrell with only 60 rounds thru it. All calibers comes with 50 pieces of laupa brass and wilson seater dies. All barrells have been cleaned every 15-20 rounds and bore scoped regularly. Interested individuals can rext me at 478-494-2948 and leave message and I will send photo's, because I could not do this on this site!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Rifle built on a sleeved and trued remington action, 3 in. mcmillan stock, jewell benchrest trigger,topped with a 15 x 42 night force competition scope. This gun comes with 3 barrells, a 30 br, kreiger with approximately 4500 thru it, but still will shoot a jagged 3 shot group at 300 yds, Next is a 6br kreiger barrell with only 200 rounds thru it. And the 3rd barrell is a 6ppc kreiger barrell with only 60 rounds thru it. All calibers comes with 50 pieces of laupa brass and wilson seater dies. All barrells have been cleaned every 15-20 rounds and bore scoped regularly. Interested individuals can rext me at 478-494-2948 and leave message and I will send photo's, because I could not do this on this site!
Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom