• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS FS Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmurphy83

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle w/extras

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $850.00 obo

Caliber: 223 / 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this gun a couple years ago on an impulse, and have only put 50-130 rounds through it. Send me a message if you need more details. I'm willing to drive if you live further away.

The Extras Include:

2 x 15 Round Factory Magazines
1 x 5 Round Factory Magazine
1 x Synthetic wood stock that came with the rifle
1 x Hogue stock currently equipped on the rifle
120 rounds of .223 (not the highest quailty rounds, but they shoot fine for me)
1 x Factory box w/matching serial number

Pictures:
1358987552_0.JPG

1358987552_1.jpeg

1358987552_2.jpeg

1358987552_3.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Neighbor, that is a nice looking outfit, You said you bought it on impulse, Honestly is the best way to go. And buying any good gun on impulse has been my way of living for the past
30 years. That is why I am overrun with my impulses.
P.S. Grayson. great place to police..............loved it.

nice deal on the ODT, this will not last long at all. If I had not bought a Mini recently I would be sending you a message. I have heard of 5, 20 and 30 round ruger mags but not 15? Those pictured look like 20 rounders IMO

hehe, that's pretty embarassing, I guess they are 20s I never actually counted how many rounds went in them; I've only used the 5 round mag when shooting it.

And of course I purchased a pistol the other day not thinking one would show up at such a good price. I give you two thumbs up for not pumping the price up to some ridiculous number that you pulled out of the air.

I'll throw in a Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40 w/Leupold Alumina Magnetic covers, and high scope rings for an extra $200.00. A lot of people have asked about trades I'm interested in higher end optics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom