Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 13.7 AR build sharps, knights, rosco

Zip Code: 30662

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1k
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Somewhat open

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have an Ar build I’m looking to part with, everything was professionally assembled by a gun smith. This gun has seen exactly 30 rounds for function test, it is awesome, just found a steal I want to pick up! Lower is a Sharps Bros forged livewire ambi lower with a sharps lpk, battle arms development takedown pins, velocity single stage 3lb trigger, bcm receiver extension/ buffer spring, and a grey magpul k2+ grip.
Upper is a forged sharps bros, with a 13.7 rosco mfg purebred sauce pack( barrel, bcg, gas block/tube) PRI gas buster charging handle, knights armament 3.1 13.5in rail with the dress up kit. No flash hider included, I never got around to getting this pinned and welded to make it a rifle so this is still in a pistol configuration, throw on a brace and call it a day or get your favorite muzzle device pinned and welded and throw on a stock! If you have any questions, want to make an offer or want more pics feel free to shoot me a dm, thanks!

Pictures:
IMG_6724.jpeg
IMG_6725.jpeg
IMG_6726.jpeg
IMG_6727.jpeg
IMG_6730.jpeg
IMG_6729.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom