• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 16' Stick Steer 40hp outboard river boat

Fly Fishing Guy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-16-stick-steer-40hp-outboard-river-boat.1905246/
Item Name: FS/FT 16' Stick Steer 40hp outboard river boat

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2250
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns or anything cool... 1911s, fly fishing, AR's, the usual suspects...

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Title has been lost, but is currently registered and up to date legally till 2020

Item Description: This boat is ready to be worked on. I've had it for 6 years and it's been ridden hard. The engine is in GREAT shape and the power head is brand new. It's only been in use 2 seasons and it's received regular impeller/lower unit servicing. The hull/boat needs some love. It has a couple of leaks, but if I wanted to go fishing right now... I could. The stick steer is a little funky and could do to be replaced. I used to use it a lot more than I do now, and I just don't want to invest the time. I mostly fish N Georgia now and it's getting very little use. Would really be interested in what someone might want to trade for it. 1911s and AR's strike my fancy at the moment. Wife is pictured but not included.

Pictures:
img_0471-jpg.1946889

img_1123-jpg.1946890

img_1119-jpg.1946891

Back
Top Bottom