• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 1970 Winchester 290 Perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollerback

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
241   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 1970 Winchester 290 Perfect condition.

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350 Firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 17 HMR Bolt Gun, Single Six, Remington 552 speedmaster BDL, Really Nice Remington 514 .I can add cash depending on trade.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Perfect condition like new Winchester 290
22-S-L-LR
This belonged to a WWII vet as I was told and was fired very little and it's obvious that it was.
I completely tore it down and cleaned and verified function with a tube full of shorts, function is perfect and the excellent iron sights were dead on
This is so clean with not even a minor bump anywhere.
Less than 15 feedback or any Negative comes to me.
PM all offers please otherwise I won't reply to public offers from Newbies, Tire Kickers or Craiglisters.
Thanks all and have a good day
HB

Pictures:
290.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
You’re killing me with this one HB! I’ve got one just like it that was my very first gun, but it is not in near the condition that this one is in. I couldn't begin to guess the round count on it as I bought it in 1972

I appreciate it mojo, yep this is a nice one for sure, It brings back fond memories of when I was a boy growing up in the Appalachian mountains, the old fellow that had the farm above ours would sit on his porch and bust Walnuts out of his trees with a 290 deluxe. take care
HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom