10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1971 Ford Torino with 429

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 6000

Trade Value or Items Looking For: 6000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -name price

Item Description: its a 1971 torino fast back. with a 429/460 police interceptor engine. c6 automatic trans, 750 holley double pumper, stealth intake, headers, flow masters, electric fuel pump, msd ignition,new rear drum brakes,shoes,brake cylinders,master cylinder center brake line(all new). front disc brakes, weld wheels. posi-traction rear end. traction bars, tach, ....solid body, high performance cam and lifters, if u want to put a brake booster on the car to give it power brakes then u will need to find a lower style valve cover first and make sure the rocker arms dont hit the valve cover

I just put a brand new 750 double pumper on it about 2 months ago
I also just replaced the spark plugs about 1 year ago

Car is just sitting now and I would like to unload it if I could last time I got in it it started without much trouble at all.

The paint on the car is not awful, but there are some surface rust spots on it that will need to be sanded down and treated properly.

The vin on the car is 1A25F140752

The link below has quite a few pictures in it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42w92iby7wih0tg/3A7tB-SVOF

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom