• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT 1987 FXR and 2001 Ultima ground pounder for sale, will split

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith089

Air Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Charlie17
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 1987 FXR and 2001 Ultima ground pounder for sale, will split

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 7500, that’s exactly what I have in them. As is
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Yes, depends on what

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Standard

Item Description: Would like to do as a package. Chopper needs a starter, as it was when I got it. I did put a new battery.
Low rider drove in my garage 4 years ago and it sat, I had multiple shoulder surgeries and cannot ride anymore.
I changed the oil check ball on the 87, so it stoped porting oil. EVERY EVO MOTOR . Went to start it the other day and the carb is leaking fuel from bowl drain. I assume it needs a cleaning. I did drain gas and put new in.

I got the lowrider from a fellow member

And the chopper on here about 2 years ago from a fellow member. I can put you in contact with both. Choppers has 3k miles I think
No idea what the FXR has but I can tell it had work. It also has an HA 81 POINTS COVER, SO IF YOU ARE NOT , YOU WILL NEED ANOTHER COVER/

The Harley is titled and in my name. I never put the chopper in my name and that’s how you will get it.

Pictures:
IMG_7242.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7237.jpeg
IMG_7236.jpeg
IMG_7235.jpeg
IMG_7234.jpeg
IMG_7232.jpeg
IMG_7231.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom