• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT 1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD - It's a real creampuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC-G35

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD - It's a real creampuff!!

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: 4900

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trade plus cash

Item Description: ODT Special Price of $4900 is firm cash price but I am open for some trades. Let me know what you have, I am interested in AR pistols, but I will look at other offers.

Thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=30265&endYear=1999&modelCode1=TAHOE&showcaseOwnerId=1389900&startYear=1999&makeCode1=CHEV&listingType=used&searchRadius=25&maxPrice=6000&minPrice=5000&listingId=317783031&Log=0

Pictures:
1333381663_0.JPG

Sorry, for some reason the hot llink to autotrader didn't work. Mileage is currently around 174,000 and shouldn't change much. It's currently parked and I drive it everry now and then. Here are the rest of the details from the autotrader listing.

"1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD. Indigo Blue Metalic with Beige Interior, 173,xxx miles, new brakes front and rear, LT package, leather, towing package, rear A/C, fairly new BFG Radial Long Trail T/A 31x10.50, Transmission flush at 155,xxx miles. This has been a great vehicle, I've owned it for a little over a year and the only reason why I'm selling is because I needed to get something with better fuel economy. The exterior is in excellent shape given its age. there are only a few door dings but the original paint is in phenomenal condition. The previous owners did have children so there are some stains on the carpet and there is wear on the driver's seat but everything else looks very nice. It has never been smoked in. The Tahoe is very stong, drives great, and it is very comfortable. I really wish that I could keep it but I can't justify 2 recreational vehicles and one daily driver. Please contact me at 770 - 617 - 2129, please leave a message if I do not answer or contact me via email."

Could you please list the mileage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom