• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2002 audi a4 1.8 turbo

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2002-audi-a4-1-8-turbo.1644505/
Item Name: FS/FT 2002 audi a4 1.8 turbo

Zip Code: 30554

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price:
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: GaVbos

Item Description: 2002 audi a4
1.8turbo
Manual 5 speed
Power everything
Bose surround system
Sunroof
35%tint
35-40mpg
2 switchblade keys
Manual
Title in hand

The bad- Car runs and drives great, however it is leaking some antifreeze from the water pump. This has been accounted for in pricing
waujc68e22a117586
Will trade for firearms.

***having timing belt and pump serviced. Will have price adjusted once repaired!

My only availability to show you the car is saturday or sunday

Pictures:
20180129_164240-jpg.1501685

20180129_164313-jpg.1501686

20180129_164453-jpg.1501687

20180129_164305-jpg.1501690

20180129_164229-jpg.1501691

My gf is wanting me to keep it, She likes it. Especially after fixing it. She likes the sunroof and speed.

But I miss my subaru.

My gf is wanting me to keep it, She likes it. Especially after fixing it. She likes the sunroof and speed.

But I miss my subaru.
My wife does PDI on new Subarus every day at the port of Brunswick. I like the new ones okay but I'd much rather have an older boxy style Forester or maybe Outback.

I used to work at a VW/Audi shop in Macon and the owner loved timing belt jobs on those cars because it was like 10% parts and 90% labor as far as the cost went. For some stupid ass reason some of those cars had plastic impellers on the water pump. The chemicals in the coolant eventually eats that plastic up. Good part is that the OEM grade replacement uses a steel impeller.

My wife does PDI on new Subarus every day at the port of Brunswick. I like the new ones okay but I'd much rather have an older boxy style Forester or maybe Outback.

I used to work at a VW/Audi shop in Macon and the owner loved timing belt jobs on those cars because it was like 10% parts and 90% labor as far as the cost went. For some stupid ass reason some of those cars had plastic impellers on the water pump. The chemicals in the coolant eventually eats that plastic up. Good part is that the OEM grade replacement uses a steel impeller.
im looking for a low mileage older outback. The new ones aint for me.

%vw. and their dealerships.
Wouldnt pissnon one if it was on fire.

The person i got the audi off of had told me that this car already had a belt/pump job done at 130k ish. I was told a lie lol

Bright side is i know it will be done right this time this go.

Yeah and that timing belt is absolutely critical in damn near every VW/Audi. I've seen people ignore it in turbo Beetles and Passats with disastrous results.

I agree on the newer Subarus. They're nice but expensive and they kinda look like everything else. The used ones bring good money though.

Yeah and that timing belt is absolutely critical in damn near every VW/Audi. I've seen people ignore it in turbo Beetles and Passats with disastrous results.

I agree on the newer Subarus. They're nice but expensive and they kinda look like everything else. The used ones bring good money though.
yup i sold mine thinking i was getting good money. Now i feel i gave it away ha

Back
Top Bottom