• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT 2010 Crown Vic P71

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-2010-crown-vic-p71.1468147/
Item Name: FS/FT 2010 Crown Vic P71

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns of equal value

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Title transfer

Item Description: UPDATE: Cleaned throttle body, and the car ran worse than it was before. Bought a new throttle body, still, the same thing. I cleared all PCM memory and let it idle and "relearn" the idle. Now, im not getting any throttle response. The car sits there and idles, but i think something else has messed up. Willing to cut my losses and take $1000 for the car. Until i fix it, because im going to work on it until its sold to try and figure it out. Or will trade for a nice 1911, AR, or AK straight trade. It ran good enough to get back and forth to work until this happened.

I have a 2010 Crown Vic that was a former patrol car. (151xxx miles) Clayton County I believe. Car was converted back from multi fuel/ propane to gas. Has all new catalytic converters, o2 sensors, coils, plugs, fuel pump, fuel rails, MAF, fuel rail pressure sensor, TPS, and lots of other stuff. Runs fine, idles rough and runs rough when cold. Something hasn't been done right with the swap back to gas and I can't quite figure it out. With that being said. I drive it to work daily 20+ miles one way, and it's reliable. Just idles a little rough. Getting around 16mpg. Would be perfect for someone mechanically inclined. Exterior is fairly clean minus hood, and drivers side quarter panel where it got into a fight with a deer. Has push bumper still.A/C gets cold, cloth front seats, vinyl back. Wicked cool light bar on bumper. Just looking to trade for guns, or sell at the moment.

Car does have a rebuilt title. But I think it was due to being former government vehicle. Honestly not sure. Haven't had the car long. (Disclosing everything I know) integrity and honesty is key! Took strap off hood and it stays down fine. Guy I bought it from had it strapped down in fear of it coming up

Pictures:
img_2433-jpg.1252900

img_2434-jpg.1252901

img_2435-jpg.1252902

img_2537-jpg.1252903

img_2557-jpg.1252904

Back
Top Bottom