• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT 33x12.5r15 Cooper STT Pro & Cragar 15"x10" 6x5.5 soft 8 wheels (100 miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 33x12.5r15 Cooper STT Pro & Cragar 15"x10" 6x5.5 soft 8 wheels (100 miles)

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100 worth of guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a basically new set of wheels and tires that i bought last week and got mounted on my 4runner. I'm having clearance issues and am going to another setup. save shipping, mounting, and all those fees by buying these! They have less than 100 miles on them. Fit a 6 lug toyota.

Pictures:
toyota-4runner-jpg.889295

4-ru-jpg.889296

4-jpg.889298

4-r-jpg.889299

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just curious, do you have any thoughts on how loud they are compared to maybe a toyo mt or nitto mt? I'm considering the stt pros for my f250. Sorry for the hijack.

Just curious, do you have any thoughts on how loud they are compared to maybe a toyo mt or nitto mt? I'm considering the stt pros for my f250. Sorry for the hijack.

No problem, I love talking vehicles/ tires. I ran Toyo M/Ts on my f350 for about a year and didn't think they were too loud. These STT pros are pretty comparable. Maybe slightly louder road noise. But that's also me running them on my 4Runner with no doors.

I have toyos now and they need to be replaced soon. The coopers are a lot more affordable, there's just not a lot of long term reviews as they are a fairly new tire. Lack of doors can definitely add some road noise, lol.

I have toyos now and they need to be replaced soon. The coopers are a lot more affordable, there's just not a lot of long term reviews as they are a fairly new tire. Lack of doors can definitely add some road noise, lol.

I just bought a set of Toyo R/T for my F250, and I absolutely love them. With a 45k mile warranty, and a aggressive look you just can't beat them.

Definitely wanted to go cheaper on the 4Runner though so I ran these coopers. I've had a couple sets before and was really satisfied

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom