• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT 33x12.5r15 Cooper STT Pro & Cragar 15"x10" 6x5.5 soft 8 wheels (100 miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
106   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 33x12.5r15 Cooper STT Pro & Cragar 15"x10" 6x5.5 soft 8 wheels (100 miles)

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100 worth of guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a basically new set of wheels and tires that i bought last week and got mounted on my 4runner. I'm having clearance issues and am going to another setup. save shipping, mounting, and all those fees by buying these! They have less than 100 miles on them. Fit a 6 lug toyota.

Pictures:
toyota-4runner-jpg.889295

4-ru-jpg.889296

4-jpg.889298

4-r-jpg.889299

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My experience with nittos is they hold in mud and basically turn into racing slicks in clay they look nice but if I ran them I would keep to the asphalt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you going 33?

They'll be 295/70 18 or 305/70 18, I run 295s now. I love how the toyos ride, they would cost more than $300 more than the stt pros on average and they are pretty heavy comparatively. Mine are barely going to make 30k, which is not worth the price to me. I will say that I should have run them at a little lower air pressure (58 front, maybe 56 rear), but mpgs would drop a bit and my tpms warning would annoy the heck out of me. If I could find them at a more affordable price, I'd get them again.

I've never cared for a Nitto.. All my friends that run them get horrible mileage out of them. Pay a little more for a Toyo and be done with it! Unless you're off roading and wanna keep it cheap. Definitely recommend coopers

You might get 30k out of these coopers. They're pretty soft. And on a f250 they will wear a lot faster. My Toyo M/Ts went every bit of 55k on my f350 and I still have them in my crawl space for back up.

Appearance is what first pulled me to them..

They kinda have a space age/concept truck look to them, maybe if I keep staring at them they will grow on me. I'm also hoping the new Nitto Ridge Grappler is out in my size and available soon, but there are no specs or pricing yet. I'm avoiding lots of AT tires as many of them collect stones and wait to fling them out when I'm over 55 mph.

You might get 30k out of these coopers. They're pretty soft. And on a f250 they will wear a lot faster. My Toyo M/Ts went every bit of 55k on my f350 and I still have them in my crawl space for back up.

What size are they? :)

And how the heck are so many getting that many miles out of them? I know dropping my air pressure will help, but I can't imagine getting much more than 30k. This is my 2nd time owning toyo mts.

I bought them with my Weld wheels from my friend when he had 30k miles on them, they still had 1/3rd tread on them easily. I drove them another 20-25k miles before taking them off and replacing them with my R/Ts. Only reason i took them off was they had a little dry rot. They are 35x12.5r17.

What size are they? :)

And how the heck are so many getting that many miles out of them? I know dropping my air pressure will help, but I can't imagine getting much more than 30k. This is my 2nd time owning toyo mts.

I'm honestly not sure how they went so long, when i bought them from him i figured id be replacing them soon after. But they just lasted with me keeping them rotated every 5k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom